You don’t have to set up anything:
The Gateway simply needs to be plugged into your existing internet connection, so it runs out of the box. It is directly connected to our network server, and corresponding applications and dashboards for many devices are immediately available. From Sensor to IoT dashboard on web or app takes only a few minutes.
The hard work is done. Normally you buy a Gateway and need to configure it. Next, you need a network server. You have to configure this server, register and connect your Gateway to it, and create applications on it for your devices. But you still cannot see any measurement data. Now you have to connect the network server to an IoT platform. This can take a few hours.. or more.
- Indoor gateway with lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi or Ethernet.
- Good indoor signal penetration of several hundred metres (dependent on obstructions such as walls and the material that they are made from).
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Asset Tracking
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Weight: 0.125 kg