You don’t have to set up anything:
The Gateway comes with cellular connectivity and SIM card, so it runs out of the box. It is directly connected to our network server, and corresponding applications and dashboards for many devices are immediately available. From Sensor to IoT dashboard on web or app takes only a few minutes.
The hard work is done. Normally you buy a Gateway and need to configure it. It may not have cellular connectivity and must be connected to the Internet via Ethernet or WiFi. Next, you need a network server. You have to configure this server, register and connect your Gateway to it, and create applications on it for your devices. But you still cannot see any measurement data. Now you have to connect the network server to an IoT platform. This can take a few hours.. or more.
- Indoor gateway with lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
- Good indoor signal penetration of several hundred metres (dependent on obstructions such as walls and the material that they are made from).
- 12VDC Power Supply allows for the simple and inexpensive addition of standby power so that you still receive important data even when the mains power is off.
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Asset Tracking
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 120mm x 85mm x 30mm
- Weight: 0.15 kg