You don’t have to set up anything:
The Gateway comes with cellular connectivity and SIM card, so it runs out of the box. It is directly connected to our network server, and corresponding applications and dashboards for many devices are immediately available. From Sensor to IoT dashboard on web or app takes only a few minutes.
The hard work is done. Normally you buy a Gateway and need to configure it. It may not have cellular connectivity and must be connected to the Internet via Ethernet or WiFi. Next, you need a network server. You have to configure this server, register and connect your Gateway to it, and create applications on it for your devices. But you still cannot see any measurement data. Now you have to connect the network server to an IoT platform. This can take a few hours.. or more.
- IP65 weather protected outdoor gateway with external fibreglass antenna lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular.
- Range >10km line of sight allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
- Inbuilt surge / lightning supression.
- 12VDC Power Supply or Ethernet PoE makes this unit suitable for stand-alone solar installations.
- Power Consumption:12v 300 ~500mA
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Asset Tracking
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
Dimensions and Weight:
- Size: 490 x 120 x 190mm
- Weight: 1.7 KG