No products in the cart.
LT-22222-L Plug and Play Waterproof LoRaWAN Multifunction I/O Controller **Includes Setup and 12 months Hosting
$252.20 Plus GST
10 in stock
The LT-22222-L is an incredibly flexible I/O (Input and Output) controller that is able to monitor a wide range of signals and can also turn equipment on and off remotely. The inclusion of an inbuilt counting / totalising function makes this an ideal device for pump controls and associated water metering.
The unit allow users to monitor and control equipmenty over long distances. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. It is suitable for professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, building automation, etc..
You don’t have to set up anything:
The hard work is done. All devices are unpacked, function tested, and connected to our network and application servers (you will need one of our gateways within range) so that all you have to do is install the device and turn it on.
- Powered by a user supplied 7-24VDC power supply.
- 2 x Digital Dual Direction Input (detect high / low signal, maximum 50v).
- 2 x Digital Outputs (NPN output – max pull up voltage 36V, 450mA).
- 2 x Relay Outputs ([email protected] / 30VDC).
- 2 x 0-20mA DC Analog Inputs (resolution 0.01mA).
- 2 x 0-30V DC Analog Inputs (resolution 0.01v).
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factories
|Dimensions||135 × 70 × 30 mm|