No products in the cart.
LLDS12 Plug and Play Waterproof LoRaWAN LiDAR Distance Detection Sensor **Includes Setup and 12 months Hosting
$382.50 Plus GST
10 in stock
The Dragino LLDS12 is a LiDAR ToF (Time of Flight) Distance Sensor capable of measuring the distance to an object as close as 10cm (+/- 5cm up to 6m) and as far as 12m (+/-1% starting at 6m). The LiDAR probe uses laser induction technology for distance measurement.
The LLDS12 can be applied to scenarios such as distance and level measurement, parking management systems, object proximity, and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, automatic control, sewer level monitoring, etc.
The LoRa wireless technology used in LLDS12 allows the device to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
The unit is powered by a long life battery and is designed for long term use up to 10 years (depending on how often the measurements are taken).
You don’t have to set up anything:
The hard work is done. All sensors are unpacked, function tested, and connected to our network and application servers (you will need one of our gateways within range) so that all you have to do is install the device and turn it on.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Distance Detection by LiDAR technology
- Sensing range 100mm – 20000mm
- Cable Length : 25cm
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- IP66 Weatherproof Enclosure
- Ultra long life battery
- Remote Configuration of Parameters such as Measurement Interval
- Vertical or Horizontal Distance Measurement
- Silo Level Measurement
- Liquid Level Measurement (NOT clear water)
- Parking Management Systems
- Object Proximity and Presence Detection
- Intelligent Rubbish Skip Management
- Sewer and Bottom Water Level Monitoring