No products in the cart.
LDDS75 Plug and Play Waterproof LoRaWAN Ultrasonic Distance Detection Sensor **Includes Setup and 12 months Hosting
$305.50 Plus GST
10 in stock
The LDDS75 is an Ultrasonic Distance Detection Sensor that is used to measure the distance between the sensor and a flat object. Temperature compensation is performed internally to improve the reliability of data.
The LDDS75 can be used for applications such as vertical or horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management systems, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent rubbish skip management, sewer and bottom water level monitoring, etc.
The unit is powered by a long life battery and is designed for long term use up to 10 years (depending on how often the measurements are taken).
You don’t have to set up anything:
The hard work is done. All sensors are unpacked, function tested, and connected to our network and application servers (you will need one of our gateways within range) so that all you have to do is install the device and turn it on.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Distance Detection by Ultrasonic technology
- Flat object range 280mm – 7500mm
- Cable Length : 25cm
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- IP66 Weatherproof Enclosure
- Ultra long life battery
- Remote Configuration of Parameters such as Measurement Interval
- Vertical or Horizontal Distance Measurement
- Liquid Level Measurement
- Parking Management Systems
- Object Proximity and Presence Detection
- Intelligent Rubbish Skip Management
- Sewer and Bottom Water Level Monitoring
Important Installation Notes:
- Always install as close as possible to 90° (square) to the surface being measured.
- Install at least 700mm from the side of the vessel or container as the sensor has a relatively wide beam.
- Ultrasonic measurement techniques are not ideal in an environment where dust and fibres are present.